Library

Tilton Library

Tilton Library was established in 1915 with funds bequeathed by Chauncey B. Tilton, a local grocer, and by municipal and private contributions. In the late twentieth century, Tilton Library merged with Old Deerfield’s Dickinson Library to become the town of Deerfield’s public library.

Click here to email Tilton Library.

Staff Contacts

Name Title
Sara Woodbury Library Director
Julie Cavacco Children's and Youth Services Librarian
Deborah McQuillan Circulation and Interlibrary Loan Services
Ann Kurt Circulation and Technical Services
Brenda Lynch Circulation and Technical Services

Library Trustees

Name Title
Nancy Maynard Chair
Grant Bialek Member
David Lamb Member
Kathleen O'Rourke Member
Sharyn Paciorek Member
Cynthia Von Flatern Member
Elizabeth Schmitt Member
Satu T. Zoller Member
Ann Mary Cloutier Member
Feed