Tax Collector's Office - come visit us!
- Address: 8 Conway Street, South Deerfield
- Hours: Monday through Thursday - 9 am to 4 pm
- Payment Methods:
- Credit / Debit Cards (transaction fee applies)
- Send payments to:
Tax Collector, 8 Conway Street, South Deerfield, MA 01373
- Make checks payable to:
Town of Deerfield
- We do not accept Postmark: Payment must be received by our office on or before the due date or it is late. Mail is no longer sorted in our local Post Offices - All mail gets sent out to Boston or Hartford so be sure to give your mail enough time to make it to our office before the due date!
- Please do not mail cash
- If you would like a return receipt. Please enclose both Remit and taxpayer copies and a self-addressed stamped envelope and we would be happy to return a copy to you!
- Pay on the Town of Deerfield's website for same day credit to your account
- Payment Options:
- Checking Account Routing Numbers - $0.50 Transaction Fee (less expensive than a stamp!)
- Credit / Debit Card - Transaction Fee based on the type of card and amount you are paying
- Payment Options:
- Using Bill Pay online through your personal or business bank
- Please update the bill number and type of tax in the Memo section so we can apply your payment correctly
- When you make a payment through your bank online, they will issue an actual check and mail it to our office
- Please be sure to allow enough time for this transaction to happen so that we receive the check in the mail before the due date!
- Located in the Town Hall foyer
- Accessible 24 / 7
- Emptied daily and under video surveillance by the Police Department
- Enclose your tax bill and check together in a sealed envelope before depositing into the box
- No Cash
- If you would like a return receipt... please enclose both Remit and Taxpayer copies and a self-addressed stamped envelope and we would be happy to return a copy to you!