Deerfield Town Clerk
2023 and 2024 Election Dates and Information
We will have the following elections in 2023 and 2024:
*You must be present at Town Meeting to vote. All other elections - you may vote in person, by mail, by absentee ballot and there will be limited days for Early in person voting for March, September and November. More information will be posted as soon as it is available.
- Copies of Birth, Death or Marriage Certificates - click here
- Business Certificate (DBA) - click here
- Dog Licenses, please call (413) 665-1400 ext. 100. *A late fee of $50 per household begins May 1st.
- Marriage License Applications - click here
- Notary Public - Every Bank and UPS store can provide Notary Public services.
- Town Meeting Information - click here
- How do I register to vote or check to see if I am already registered?
There are a few ways that you can register to vote or to check your current voter status. Visit our Voting and Elections page to learn how!
- Where are elections held?
All voting takes place in the common area of the Town Hall located at 8 Conway Street in South Deerfield. The Town of Deerfield does not have different precincts. Everyone votes in the same place!
- When and where are Town Meetings / Town Elections held?
- Town Meetings are on the last Monday of April every year and are held in the auditorium of Frontier Regional High School located at 113 North Main Street in South Deerfield.
- Town Elections are on the first Monday of May every year and are held in the common area of the Town Hall located at 8 Conway Street in South Deerfield.