- Deerfield Town Clerk
Deerfield Town Clerk
2023 Election News
Annual Town Election Results
NEW: Vote by Mail Applications- individual or household
Click here to register to vote on the Secretary of State's website
- Copies of Birth, death or marriage certificates - click here
- Business certificate (DBA) - click here
- Dog licenses, please call (413) 665-1400 ext. 100.
- Marriage License applications - click here
- Notary Public - Every Bank and UPS store can provide Notary Public services.
- Town Meeting information - click here
*All paperwork for the town can be left in the town's grey drop box, sent via US Mail, FedEx, etc. to Town Clerk, 8 Conway Street, South Deerfield, MA 01373.
Email the Town Clerk's Office or call us at (413) 665-1400 ext. 100 if you have any questions.
- How do I register to vote or check to see if I am already registered?
There are a few ways that you can register to vote or to check your current voter status. Visit our Voting and Elections page to learn how!
- Where are elections held?
All voting takes place in the common area of the Town Hall located at 8 Conway Street in South Deerfield. The Town of Deerfield does not have different precincts. Everyone votes in the same place!
- When and where are Town Meetings / Town Elections held?
- Town Meetings are on the last Monday of April every year and are held in the auditorium of Frontier Regional High School located at 113 North Main Street in South Deerfield.
- Town Elections are on the first Monday of May every year and are held in the common area of the Town Hall located at 8 Conway Street in South Deerfield.