FY23 Sticker Sales
The following procedures are in place to Continue to Keep Deerfield Safe. We thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the Town Office at 413-665-1400, ext. 100. Please take a moment to review the following.
Transfer Station Stickers are now available for sale for payments made by:
- Online Visit the Unipay website and select "Transfer Sticker". Sticker will be mailed to the address on the registration
- Mail to:
8 Conway Street
So Deerfield, MA 01373
- Sticker will be mailed to the address on the registration.
- Drop Box: Located in the foyer at the Town Offices, accessible 24/7. Sticker will be mailed to the address on the registration.
- In Person at Transfer Station: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 8:30-4
- Please adhere to social distancing
- Give the Transfer Station Attendant your vehicle registration and check made out to: Town of Deerfield
If the vehicle is registered to a resident 65 years or older, you will receive one free roll of small bags or pay an additional $8 for a roll of large bags.
If purchasing by mail or dropbox: Please make a note in the memo of your check that you are requesting a senior sticker.
If purchasing by mail, dropbox or online: A receipt for your bags will be mailed with your Transfer Station sticker. You will need to bring your receipt to the Transfer Station to pick up your bags. Do not lose your receipt. The Transfer Station attendant needs to collect the receipt in order to give you your bags.
- $70: First Transfer Station Sticker
- $70: Senior Transfer Station Sticker with one set of Small Trash Bags
- $73: Senior Transfer Station Sticker with one set of Large Trash Bags
- $10: Additional Stickers sold to the same household