- to review a capital request submitted by Barbara Hancock for a new voting machine
- to obtain estimated costs for repairs to the salt shed
- to review a request made by Chief John Paciorek for a replacement vehicle
- to review minutes of previous meetings not previously reviewed
- to discuss the preparation of a capital plan for the next 5 years and thereafter
- to set a date and time for the next meeting of the CIPC
- to discuss any other business that comes before the committee that could not be reasonably
anticipated before the posting of this notice.