TOWN CLERKS: Please post this notice in a public place.
OPEN MEETING POSTING
FRONTIER REGIONAL SCHOOL COMMITTEE
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Frontier Regional School Media Center
South Deerfield, Massachusetts 01373
1. Call to Order
PRESENTATION: M.A.S.S. Student Academic Excellence Award
PRESENTATION: FY17 Audit Review with Tom Scanlon – Scanlon & Associates
2. Review and Approve Minutes of November 7, 2017
3. Financial Statement/Sign Warrants:
4. Public Comment
a. Student Advisory Council
6. Unfinished Business: Update on Frontier Regional School Library Media Center roofing/cricket project; Follow-up to State Auditor’s Report on Regional School Districts and requesting support for MGL Chapter 71, Section 16C which calls for full reimbursement of transportation costs for regional school districts with a Vote to approve the letter regarding Regional Transportation Funding Request to state officials; Review and Vote to approve revised Superintendent’s Goals
7. New Business: MCAS Results – Sarah Mitchell, Director of Secondary Education; Review FY19 Budget Calendar and schedule Budget Subcommittee Meeting; Review and Vote on 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan; Review and Vote on Superintendent’s Goals
b. The Collaborative
c. Business Manager
9. Executive Session: To enter into Executive Session under M.G.L. Chapter 30A, Section 21(a)(5) to investigate charges of criminal misconduct or to consider the filing of criminal complaints
* The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.