- Minutes of previous meeting(s) for review and approval – May 17, 2017, July 26, 2017, September 6, 2017
- Selectboard Comments/Announcements
- Board of Health Comments/Announcements
- Town Administrator’s Report
- Hearings/Appearances before the Board
- Discussion/Decision Items
- Pre-employment physical exams (Recommendation from Personnel Board)
6:15 By-Laws Review Advisory Committee – Nathalie McCormick
6:20 Historical Commission – Michael Muilenberg
- New Business *
- Public Comment
- Executive Session
The Selectboard may enter into Executive Session as allowed by M.G.L. c.30A, §21(a)(6) to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
The Selectboard may enter into Executive Session as allowed by MGL c. 30A, §3, to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or legislation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body and the chair so declares.
Upcoming meetings:October 4,
* May include items not anticipated at the time of posting