Upon the expiration date of a permit, the organization has 30 days to complete and return the Annual Report for Raffles and Bazaars (PDF) to the Town Clerk's office that issued the Raffle Permit. This must be done before a renewal may be issued. If the Town Clerk's office does not receive the Annual Report, they have the authority to refuse to issue a new permit to the organization.
The following information will need to be provided on the Annual Report:
- Number of Raffles and Bazaars that were held
- Total Amount of Money Received
- Total Expenses of Raffles/Bazaars
- Net proceeds
- Names of winners of prizes exceeding $250.00 in value
- Uses to which the money raised was applied