How do I change the mailing address of my bill?

For Real Estate, Personal Property and Sewer bills: Fill out a Change of Mailing Address (PDF) form from the Assessors' office For Motor Vehicle Excise bills: Must be done through the RMV (Registry of Motor Vehicles) or on their website.

Show All Answers

1. When are Real Estate and Personal Property bills issued and when are they due?
2. How much is a Municipal Lien Certificate (MLC)?
3. How do I change the mailing address of my bill?
4. Can I pay with a credit or debit card?
5. What if my payment is late?
6. Why does the previous owner appear on the top line of my Real Estate bill?
7. If I no longer have my car, do I have to pay my Motor Vehicle Excise bill?
8. I no longer live in Deerfield, how come I received a Motor Vehicle Excise bill from Deerfield?
9. I have an Excise bill that is overdue and held by the Deputy Collector. How can I pay this?
10. Are there any abatements or exemptions for seniors over 70, for Veterans or for disabilities?